Saturday, December 31

Farewell 2016 !


Farewell dear 2016
Can't believe we are already bidding farewell to 2016 .Time sure flies fast . Looking back at memories of 2016 , i would say it has been a lots of memories for me . Travelling to Nepal and being able to spend time with my friends and family has been really blissful . A bumpy ride to Mustang and experiencing a part of heaven behind the mountains has been a treasurous moment ( OH how i wish i could go back there right away ). Most of all, being able to watch my GRANNY's wise smile is always a pleasure ( I miss you ). Siblings always make your life adventurous, so do mine . All the thrills and adventures i ventured with you will always be close to my heart .

The feeling of growing old with each passing year does make me feel a little worried but also it keeps me aware of the fact that i have one less year in my life and i must make time for life  each and every passing day .2016 has taught me to believe in myself and strive for better future . I have learned the hard way to appreciate my flaws and work hard to better them . I am greatful to each and everyone out there who have lifted my spirits when i was sinking down and held my hands when i stumbled .

Anyway, treasuring all the happy moments and reminding myself every day is a new day and new opportunity, i wanted to part with 2016 with this black and white outfit post . I wore it on boxing day in a small gathering (yes i know the outfit not festive but you know last minute decisions , right?) .



( Nevermind the awkward poses please )

Thank You to all my lovely people for making my life grateful with your presence and love . 
I hope to be able to bring better content to my blog in 2017 (please follow me along :) and feel free to write down your thoughts or suggestions )

I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017.

May the new year and new vibes fill your life with happiness and prosperity .


xoxo!
Sheni


No comments: