Friday, October 7

Current Obsession TOMMYXGIGI

Hi, How are you?
New month and new excitement is kicking in ..
The weather is cold but the joy of drinking Latte and Hot chocolate is very warm .
But it is not the only thing i am excited about. Let me tell this loud ..

I AM VERY PROUD TO OWN A PIECE OF GIGI.

Yes, i said GIGI , the beautiful Gigi Hadid.I love her so much. She recently launched her collection in collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger and i swear all the pieces are BOMB. I instantly fell in love with this bag.It isvery pretty  and functional. The colour, the detailing (especially the hadware details in the front that spells both Gigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger with two stars on each corner) , the straps and the possibility to carry it on its own as a handbag , everything is so thought through .Oh did i mention the inner lining that spells Gigi all over? That is awesome. the sizing is decent and actually has a lot of space than i expected.It is called the mini trunk and the idea potrayed into reality is too beautiful. 
I am over the clouds right now and can't wait to use it excessively. TBG i am obsessed with it right now. 
Just see for yourself what madness i am talking about . 

Here i present you the magical , gorgeous TOMMYXGIGI mini trunk :


*The inner lining 
*Beautiful accessory that comes with the bag and the badge says both the significant names 
*this multicoloured furry thing is lovely and outstanding 

The bag came with this beautiful dustbag,


I purchased mine from here .

Thank you so much for reading my post . 
If you also own anything from her collection drop me a link below because i would love to check it out.
I will see you soon .
You take care and visit me again :)

xoxo!
Sheni

No comments: