Friday, June 24

Nude lips takeover .

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Nudes were very popular last season and still are . But finding the right shade could be tricky .
I am tan skinned , with slightly pigmented lips . 
What might look gorgeous on others doesnot always work on me . So finding the right shade was quite a challenge . 
Nevertheless , i have always enjoyed playing with makeup . 
And now i am proud to say i have a small collection of everyday nudes that i love to bits.  If you are similar to my skintone /liptone , i hope this post can be of little help to you .
So following are what i own with swatches on my lips.

(Quick Disclaimer: Not Sponsored at all)

1.NYX :Liquid Suede in SOFT-SPOKEN (LSCL04)




This is my current favourite and everyday lipstick . The creamy suede texture feels so light and dries lovely on my lips. I could be wearing it with makeup on and on bare face and still it looks amazing. 





2.NYX: Soft Matte Lip Cream in CANNES (SMLC19)



This is the most popular line from NYX called soft matte lip cream.The shade is Cannes a little pinker than the above mentioned suede shade . But nothing extreme. Its a perfect shade for summer. And it smells so so good (trust me).



3.MACMIDIMAUVE (LUSTRE)


As you can see i almost hit the bottom of the tube. My first purchase from MAC and never regretted buying it . The colour is lovely , the texture is lovely and it feels like you have nothing on your lips when it gives that beautiful glow to your lips. I love it all time. If in doubt i always wear this colour and it does justice to any makeup . Since i have dry flaky lips, wearing most lipsticks (specially matte ones) can be tricky . But i don´t worry about my dry lips when i wear this beauty. Because of it´s lustre finish it is quite moisturising and keeps my lips hydrated . Love Love Love this lipstick . 



4.ISADORA: Perfect Moisture lipstick in HEATHER(15)


Many of you might not be familiar with this brand . But you will be surprised once you discover this brand . Its a swedish brand with wide range of beauty products.This is the moisture lipstick in shade HEATHER. and as it claims , yes it is moisturising and the colour is so beautiful. 



5.MUA MATTE : FAWN FANCY 



To all the lipstick lovers this is one nude shade you should have in your collection. Cheap price good quality and beautiful shade . what more can one ask for. MUA is a english makeup brand and this lipstick retails for only 1 pound in UK. Yes i said ONLY 1 POUND (go grab it if you are travelling in UK).It is a matte lipstick but not dry at all . it feels velvety and sits beautifully on my lips for hours. Also i love to apply a nude or a clear gloss on top which gives a nice nude glossy lip.



6.MUA: Lipliner in CARAMEL NOUGAT



This lipliner also retails for 1 pound and it is beautiful .I like to pair it with fawn fancy or with a nude gloss for that plump nude lips. price wise and product quality wise its so worth it .



I hope you enjoyed my post . Please leave me feedback and let me know if there is any nude lipstick shade you love and want me to try.


Visit me back for more. 
I wish you a lovely week ahead. 
Take care 
xo!

No comments: